By submitting content to Bread And Butter Football you must agree and allow the following.
- Must have a valid E-mail address.
- Must have a completed profile with BIO & PHOTO added.
- Must contain no advertising.
- Must Â be understandable and in ENGLISH only.
- Must not contain any racist remarks,how to steal or make bombs,pornography, harm to children or animals and anything unlawful.
- Respect the copyrights of the authors by publishing the entire article as it is with no changes.
- Agree to never sell any articles.
Failure to do so your content will be deleted and your user will be banned via IP address.
As a publisher we have to respect laws and we have made a promise to do that with ease.
â€œWe have permission from users to submit articles on this website. As a publisher we can remove any content that may be questioned by certain â€˜Copyright Lawsâ€™. If that is the case, content will be removed and any submitter will be reported.â€ â€“ This can also be found at the bottom of the website. Please read and take not of the rules below.
- — — USER SUBMISSION COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR ARTICLESÂ -Â IFÂ you copy anyone elseâ€™s written work and credit it as your own. You will be banned and your posts will be deleted.Â IFÂ you proceed to do this. The original writer will be notified of this and will therefore deal with the matter. Copying is illegal, you could be prosecuted!
- IMAGES-Â Images used within articles are governed by the fair use policy, where images are obtained for the free use and sharing as long as the image has a credit, for example;Â Image: Â© CopyrightÂ Sue AdairÂ Â and licensed for reuse under thisÂ Creative Commons LicenceÂ this means that all rights to the author are respected and credited accordingly by Copyright
- OWN IMAGES-Â If you have your own images you may of taken from any game you have been too, you can use these in articles however only if THEY are your OWN. You can use the upload image feature to upload these onto the website. However please leave a little note at the bottom to notify our moderating team of these images.